Listed in: Blockchain Jobs.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who can utilise their broad skill sets to help develop and take ownership for all aspects of the marketing function. You will need a strong understanding of brand and content marketing strategies. This is a varied role and will suit a creative, adaptive individual who can work across the full spectrum of the market function.
Taking ownership of the Meld’s marketing will entail the management of the marketing process end to end, creation of collateral for our partners (including How-To guides), management of the website, driving social media activity across traditional social networks and emerging online communities, and working closely with various providers including PR/media relationships.
You will be passionate about learning, and comfortable managing a lot of moving parts. Leadership, attention to detail, and being comfortable learning new technologies and systems will be key attributes.
Since this role is fully remote, we are looking for a self-starter with good communication and self-organising skills.
Within this role, you will:
• Collaborate with the General Manager to interpret overarching business strategy and define marketing KPIs
• Drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
• Set ambitious growth and retention targets and generate the leads required to sustain
• Manage our digital assets (company website and brand collateral), ensuring all marketing and sales touchpoints are fully optimised in real time
• Nurture the growth of our digital communities across traditional social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc) emerging channels (Telegram, etc), gold / numismatic forums (Google+, Kitco, etc), and decentralised exchange forums.
• Become the brand champion in the eyes of our B2B customers, setting an example for Meld’s high standard of customer service
• Implement and manage Meld’s sales funnels, ensuring sales opportunities are realised
• Partner with our graphic designer to develop clear, compelling, and differentiated marketing collateral across digital and print
• Develop a cross-channel demand generation strategy including audience segmentation, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and optimization
• Analyze findings, report on KPIs, and present recommendations to a broader group of stakeholders
• Provide market and competitive intelligence to inform overall product and service strategy
• Ability to combine strategic-thinking with a high degree of creativity
• Timely execution on high-impact, high leverage, innovative material and programs
• Strong content development skills, combined with experience in working with senior management or client facing teams to understand market needs, and then delivering best-in-class materials and activations
• Demonstrable experience in growing and scaling communities across social networks
• Experience in stakeholder engagement, PR, and management of events and sponsorship activities
• Ability to identify key target markets and customers, their needs, and how Meld will meet those needs through research, interviews, surveys
• Development of product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging
• Experience in SEO desired but not essential
• 5-10 years + working in a growth marketing role
• Previous ownership of a marketing strategy and delivering on desired outcomes
• Experience in both B2B and B2C environments, with recent experience in a remote working environment
• Comfort in a face-paced, rapidly evolving emerging tech environment
• Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager
• Experience with Google Adwords
• Graphic design skills with experience in either Indesign or Canva desired but not essential
• Ability to thrive and contribute to a collaborative environment with different subject experts
What’s it like to work at Meld Gold?
Meld Gold is looking to bring blockchain technology to enhance the gold supply chain. By doing this we create efficiencies, cost savings and improvements in transaction times for all entities within the industry. By doing this, consumers and investors will gain access to digital and physical gold at more locations, with great ease, initially in Australia and then globally.
Meld at its heart is driven by innovation and the utilisation of technology to enhance experiences. We are providing a key pillar to the future of the gold supply chain. To achieve this, we hire people with broad skill sets, who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry.
Meld is in its early stages of development, and we believe the best is to come. We support each other in an open environment where all ideas will be heard. Be creative, be curious, and believe in knowledge-sharing.
As a company we have an environment of respect and transparency and we empower people to make decisions. We are committed to pushing the boundaries to improve the business in the short term and the long term.
Apply here 👉 Marketing Manager job